2007 Forum Home
Posters & Demos
> Org Committee
> Prog Committee
> For More Info
For Grad Students
Students, there are several ways you can get involved in the Forum this year, including:
- Submit to and/or participate in the Graduate Student Research Symposium 2007.
This symposium, organized by graduate students for graduate students, will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Bren Hall (a.k.a. CS 3) room 6011.
- Present a poster or a demonstration at the Forum Reception.
The poster/demo reception will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: UCI University Club (UClub).
Additional information for people doing posters and demonstrations is included below.
- Your demo should run on a laptop.
- You will be provided with a table, chair and power for your demonstration.
- Posters accompanying a demo will likely have to be displayed on the table, against the wall.
- UCI students will have access to UCI wireless.
- Non-UCI students, do not count on Internet access - plan for a canned demo.
If this is a severe problem, contact Debra A. Brodbeck.
Additional, important information on producing correct, consistent posters is available on the ISR's website: How to Make a Poster.