|Welcome to the 2017 ISR Research Forum! This one-day event features faculty talks, keynote speakers from industry, an open house with research project posters and demonstrations, a reception, and more. Our goal is to foster and enhance relationships of many kinds with industry and between research groups. ISR research emphases span many areas, from collaboration technology, to software testing, to software architecture, and more. Impacts from our past projects have been many and highly significant: we hope you will join us as we look to the future and explore new ideas and new applications.|
|Richard N. Taylor, ISR Director|
The ISR Research Forum brings together researchers, leaders in industry, and technical practitioners in a multi-disciplinary environment to: discuss current research areas and technical trends in the fields of software development and interactive and collaborative technologies; showcase current ISR research; formulate visions on strategic future research and technological directions; and encourage interaction among academia and industry through exchange of ideas and sharing of experiences. A major goal is to encourage collaborative research and technology transition.
The program will feature talks by:
- Bryan Cunningham, Founding Executive Director, UCI Cybersecurity Policy & Research Institute
- "Automatic Generation of Inter-Component Communication Exploits for Android Applications", Joshua Garcia, Ph.D., Associate Project Scientist
- Prof. James A. Jones
- "Privacy by Design in an IoT Environment", Prof. Alfred Kobsa
- Prof. Cristina Videira Lopes, Associate Director
- Prof. Gloria Mark
- "Privacy Compliance by Design: Enhancing Industry Software Practices For Compliance with Privacy Laws and Regulations", Prof. Sameer Patil
Details will be available on the program page.