ICSE 2006 will have a limited number of tabletops available for exhibitors.
The provided tabletop will be approximately 2 feet by 6 feet, and will include a skirt and a chair.
The cost for exhibitors is $500 USD. If more space is required, additional tabletops can be acquired for an additional $200 per extra tabletop.
No electrical power or Internet connectivity will be provided.
Customs Process and Fees
For book sales, publishers must be aware of the following items in order to bring their materials and sell them at the conference venue:
- Books and publications must be declared as ICSE 2006 materials.
- Publishers can ship through their local Carrier Companies (Fedex, UPS, DHL, etc). These carrier companies tend to have lots of experience in Custom declarations for China.
- Our local organizers will provide a destination address.
- Our local organizers will be responsible for negotiating with related local offices so that books and publications can be sold at the conference venue.
- Our local organizers will need to know the total amount of the books and publications being sold at the conference.
- Publishers will be required to pay some a local arrangement fee depending upon how many items will be sold. (These fees will likely be under 1000RMB total.)
The exhibitor contract for ICSE 2006 is available in Word format. Please carefully note all terms of the contract.
The fee must be sent to Ginger Ignatoff at ACM headquarters, along with a signed copy of the contract. Only after the receipt of both the contract and the fee will the tabletop rental be completed.
For More Information
If you have contractual or payment issues, please contact Ginger Ignatoff. Questions about local arrangements should be directed to Cynthia Zhang. All other inquiries should be directed towards Leon Osterweil.